9th ANNUAL ESSAY/ART CONTEST
“WHY I LOVE NATIVE SONS & DAUGHTERS”
CATEGORY A / 1st GRADE AND UNDER
* Draw and color a picture with an Indian theme.
* Winning artwork will receive $25
CATEGORY B / 2nd GRADE – 4th GRADE
* Write a 100 word essay describing "Why I love Native Sons & Daughters".
* Winning essay will receive $50
CATEGORY C / 5th GRADE AND UP
* Write a 150 word essay describing "Why I love Native Sons & Daughters"
* Winning essay will receive $100
* 1 entry per child (entry forms below)
* Essays may be hand written or typed
* Sign your entry on the back
DO NOT SIGN THE FRONT OF YOUR ENTRY!
All entries must be submitted to Tribal Chiefs at KARs Park closing ceremonies.
Tribal Chiefs to then submit entries to Federation Chief.
Winning Entries to be awarded at opening ceremonies of the following campout.